' The 50 truths ' #2

Dulu kte pernah buat satu entri ' the 50 truths #1 '.
Semuanya perkara-perkara tentang diri kte. Kali ni kte nak buat lagi satu pulak..

1. Single / Taken : I'm taken by my Prince Minho from group SHINee. hehe
2. Girl Bestfriend : Khalida, Ieyna, Sabrina, Fyza, Jiha ..
3. Boy Bestfriend : Mierul, Banesh, Amir, Khuzai, Is ..
4. Nickname : Pink, Tasya, Along ..
5. Favorite Drink : Teh 'O' Ais Limau
6. Favourite Food : Nasi Pattaya ..
7. Last Person I Texted : Khalida ..
8. Last Person Who Made Me Smile :
9. Do I Have Mental Problems : haha. noo la
10. Something I Cant Live Without : Phone ..

11. Last Person I Called : My aunt ..
12. Am I In Love : Yeahh, with my Prince Minho. hehe
13. Last Thing I Ate : Bread ..
14. Who Did I Last Say I Love You To : My Girl-friend ..
15. Birthday : 15 march 1997
16. Cutest Boy That I like : No one else than Minho. haha
17. Cutest Girl that I like : Why should I like girl ?
19. Person I love : My parent and SHINee ..
20. Person I Hate : Currently hate no one..

21. Last Text Said : Byee. to Khalida
22. Super Best friend : Khalida and Ieyna ..
23. Believe In God : Of course ..
24. Would I Take My Ex Back : Ngehh. No comment ..
25 Someone I Miss : Boon Ying Thien - my primary school teacher. =)
26. Who Was My Last crush : Someone ..
27. How Many Kids I Want :  ahaha, awkward question .. I have no idea ..
28. Ever Getting Married : I'm still 15 larr ..
29. Last Person That Made Me Laugh : Banesh. =)
30. Favorite Song : Ring Ding Dong - SHINee ..

31. Ex You Want Back : No one ..
32. Current Crush : Do I have crush ? IDK ..
33. Is This Year The Best Year Of Your Life : I think 2009 is better ..
34. Do You Play The Wii ? : No ..
35. Do You Like Malay Food ? : Of course la. I'm malay maa ..
36. How Old Are You ? : 15 y/o (2012)
37. Would You Go Back In Time If You Were Giving The Chance : Absolutely ..
38. Do You Regret Anything From Your Past : Erm, yahh ..
39. Have Any Piercings : No ..
40. Want Anymore :No ..

41. Is Cheating Ever Okay : Nope ..
42. Do You Believe In True Love : Maybe ..
43. Do You Have An Attitude : Maybe ..
44. What Is Your Real Name : Nurul Nabila Natasya Binti Abu Bakar ..
45. Ever Made Out In The Bathroom : No ..
46. Are You Scared Of Spiders :  hehe, yess ..
47. Do You Type Fast :  Not to fast, Not to slow ..
48. Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart :  err, yes ..
49. Would You Live With Someone Without Marrying Them : No, why should I do that ..
50. How Many Times U Have Couples Before ? : 2 ?


1 comment: