Blog Tag | Am I A Bad Blogger


I think it's been ages I haven't done any tag post and thank you Sis Rasya for tagging me. Actually, this post has been in my draft for quite awhile heheh

Are you a book blogger?
No. I used to read a lot of novels and I really want to give reviews but I don't know how. Instead of a novel review, it probably gonna be spoiler of the whole novel. I always have problem with summarizing things.

Do you have 100 or more followers?
Blogger - 1121
Google+ - 103 *I don't really use this*

Do you blog daily?
No. I would like to if I could but I just don't have good content to post and my lazy mode is on most of the time. I used to post like less than 5 entry a year, I don't know why this year is different and I'm kinda amazed at myself *throw confetti*

Do you read other blogs daily?
No. I do read whenever someone drops by my blog and from one person's blog I'll visit another person blog.

Do you comment on lots of blog post?
I enjoy being a silent reader but I do try comment on the blog post of those awesome bloggers who commented on mine.

Do you use Social Media for your blog?
I have Twitter where I rant on daily basis, Instagram where I post only when there's a good picture to post, Tumblr for some quotes and Pinterest to fangirl over anime characters.

Do you have authors on your blog?
No, I'm the only author of my blog. Other people would probably be so shocked to see so many draft post but so little published post.

Are you a grammar Nazi?
I'm okay as long as I can read and understand. I'm not that good to judge other people anyway.

Are you plain, vanilla, boring and bland?
It is obvious that I am   (insert here)  

Are you a follower of the power of positivity and are always positive?
Me in my blog here maybe not look like so but I'm probably the most negative person you will ever know in real life. I can console other people with my words but my own words can't even get through me when I needed it. I love to sit alone in the dark hence why my blog theme is like this.

Do you think that everyone is equal within the blogger community?
At some point yes because all blogger work hard to produce good content for their reader *not me though* but to produce one good content requires effort and resource which could cost them a lot of money. So...

Are you and your blog awesome?
No haha

Do you see yourself as being a pillar of the blogger community and setting good example for bloggers?
That is not my goal. I'm happy with what I already have now. :)

ps; Can you see that I starting to ignore my blog?
New semester is about to start so semi-hiatus mode on. Sorry guys!

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Keep blogging okay :) And good to know you..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre fine girl, just dont lose your confidence :D 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome! I especially love the dark colour combination design amidst the white one that most bloggers had.

    Thank you for doing the tag x

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here. I feel like I become more active this year. maybe sebab cuti panjang sangat dan mereput banyak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I can console other people with my words but my own words can't even get through me when I needed it. I love to sit alone in the dark hence why my blog theme is like this."

    I feel this. but sometimes and most of the time i decided not to obey this side of me. anyway, my room is always closed. the door and also the windows. so, yeah. maybe we're not that similar. but still, I feel you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are bad blogger sometimes but that's okay x

    erin x | oh, erin writes

    ReplyDelete