I tried but...


I have always wanted to use simple template instead of classic template that I'm currently using because classic template won't let me reply to the comments on my entries as if there is any heheh.

So last night I found this one template which is kinda nice and I thought I could use it as my base code. Here's how the template look like;


Blogger also provides some similar template to this but I didn't want to use that one because I don't like how the sidebar is hidden and can be scrolled. I stayed up all night trying to figure out how the code works and it ended up like this;


Aaaaaand after that I just give up. I think I'm almost there, I tried so many times edit the CSS codes but it just... I wonder why simple template is more complicated to edit than the classic template. What am I doing with my life... Is this even worth my time... Yeah, life suck.

5 comments:

  1. i think your current template is simple already, its minimized but has a fresh look hehe. anyway same, i have a hard time editing the codes, because i suck at everything. i use the sameeeeee template since a few years ago and never changed it yet hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel you. saya pernah rasa give up sebab code selalu tak jadi. end up saya guna simple template je and edit semua sendiri. it's okey kalau benda tu tak jadi sebab ni bukan bidang kita. lama lama nanti awak mesti lagi mahir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Why is this literally me??
    I always spend hours finding the simplest looking theme, then when I have it, i edit for another few hours.

    I also ask am i wasting my time, what a useless thing to do. But hey, I'm enjoying your page so far. It looks awesome and unique. Just like I like to think mines look afer hours editing hahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OF COURSE THAT'S WORTH YOUR TIME, because you actually learn something from it. I'm sure along the point you gonna pick up it back where you left. Tbh, I envy you. Good luck for tomorrow btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, it always hard to figure out the codes. and it is confusing..huhu 🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete